Our program is continuously growing and we are always looking for new team members to help expand our program!
We are currently looking for teachers who speak Tagalog and can teach in person classes in the following areas: Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Fernando Valley, Santa Clarita Valley.
Classes will be offered M-F and some Saturdays.
The ideal candidate will be passionate for the job with an ability to reach out to students and families and create a relationship of mutual trust. They will know how to organize a class and make learning an easy and meaningful process. The goal is to help cultivate the students’ interest in the Filipino culture and traditions and be their dedicated ally in the entire process of the program.
- Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
- Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments etc.)
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings
- Tagalog (Required)
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Tutoring: 1 year (Preferred)
- Proven experience as a teacher
- Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills
- Well-organized and committed
- Creative and energetic
- Strong moral values and discipline
- Knowledge of CPR (Required)
- Degree in teaching or units in child development
To apply, please submit the following: A brief paragraph about your teaching experience, Availability of days and times, Resume.
All positions are sub-contractor positions and work times will vary. Some remote work expected.
Acceptable applications will be emailed and zoom interview will be scheduled over the next several weeks.
If you are interested please email cover letter and resume to
firstname.lastname@example.org with an email subject: Kabataan Instructor
We are always in need of volunteers to run our program. If you are have experience in non-profit, event coordination, child development
Please reach out to email@example.com